Naomi Kruger and Yvonne Battle-Felton are writers, educators, workshop leaders, trainers, mentors and creative producers. Between the two of us, we have taught in Higher Education, delivered community workshops, developed a radio show, developed a performance platform, interviewed professionals, created events, managed funding, chaired and presented events, managed events, edited, and more.
How can we help you develop your next literature, community, and/or writing project?
North West Literary Arts offers a range of services. Some of our services are:
2. Editorial services: short stories, novel, character development, conflict, narrative
3. Mentoring: balancing writing life
5. Hosting writing workshops
6. Motivation: writing boot camp: 25 includes writing motivation, time, workshop?
7. Teaching: poetry, prose, script writing
8. Arts management: event planning
9. Social media
11. Interviewing and Chairing
13. Event Organization
We are also interested in collaborations and interdisciplinary research.